We are genuinely excited to see your smiling faces again soon! The safety of our patients and our team is of paramount importance. To ensure your safe experience at our clinic, we have updated protocols and have made changes in accordance with the recommendations from the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Ministry of Health and Toronto Public Health.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- A ‘Healthy Patient’ screening questionnaire will be conducted on the phone prior to your appointment. Only healthy patients can be seen in the clinic.
- Arrive fifteen minutes before your appointment. Stay in your car and call our office to let us know you’ve arrived (T: 905-279-3364).
- Only patients will be allowed in the clinic.
- Magazines, books and other touch materials have been removed from the waiting room. Please arrive without food, drink, or any other items that need to be attended to.
- Everyone must wear a mask when entering the office. This can be a handkerchief, a scarf, or a garment, if you do not have a surgical mask.
- Patient washrooms will no longer be available for use, so be sure to keep this in mind when leaving your home. No exceptions can be made.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Arrive at your appointment wearing a mask.
- Prior to entering the office, perform hand hygiene using our provided 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the entranceway.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Patients will be escorted to the treatment room by one of our staff. Please keep your mask on until you are inside the room.
- At the end of your appointment, you will be asked to put your mask back on prior to your departure.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Credit card payments over the phone are preferred. We will not be accepting any cash at this time.
HOW WE ARE ENSURING STAFF AND PATIENT SAFETY
- All staff will be screened before work and before they leave the office.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at the reception desk areas.
- We have treatment rooms with floor-to-ceiling walls and doors to limit cross contamination.
- We have installed Surgically Clean Air air purifiers (an air circulation unit with HEPA filtering and internal UV light sanitation) to optimize the air quality and eliminate the amount of aerosol in the clinic.
- Clinical staff will wear the full personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended for each procedure, including gloves, gown, facemask and a face shield. Administrative staff will wear facemasks when necessary.
- Staff will be kept to a minimum on site.
- Treatment rooms will continue to be sanitized and cleaned between patient appointments.
- Door handles and common surface areas will be wiped down throughout the day.
- The number of patients seen per day will be reduced in order to adhere to the procedures and protocols outlined above.